We’re looking to add a UX Software Engineer to our team. A knowledgeable and experienced engineer will help us develop the next generation of Graphical User Interfaces to streamline workflow for our applications, and help our customers innovate even faster. A good eye for design, and attention to detail is a must to ensure final products live up to expectations of planned UX designs.
- Develop Desktop GUI Interfaces
- Develop Python plugins to integrate our software with 3rd-party tools
- Help implement a consistent UX across all of our applications
- Liaise with our Customer Success manager to attend to customer needs
- Work closely with our DevOps Engineer to automate as much testing as possible
- Help design and execute manual testing of GUI
- Update internal and external GUI documentation -Collaborate with external partners and IT service providers
- Other job-related duties as may be assigned as needed
- Experience in Python and C++
- Experience developing great GUIs
- Experience with Qt is desirable
- Knowledge of Electron is a plus
- Knowledge of Computer Graphics is a plus (e.g. OpenGL)
- Experience with Atlassian’s tools is a plus (e.g. Bamboo, Bitbucket, etc)
If you’re interested in this role, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a note explaining why you’d be a good fit for this role and for MultiMechanics.