We’re MultiMechanics – a VC-funded software startup based in Omaha. We’ve recently closed a round of funding and are embarking on an ambitious period of development and growth. Our first few weeks since closing have been very busy and we – Leandro (CEO) and Flavio (CTO) — are humbled realizing how much work there is to be done behind the scenes. We need help, and we’re looking to bring on an Operations Manager to form and care for the company.
- Work closely with us to develop process around a host of functions – Onboarding, HR, Recruiting, Compliance, etc…
- Manage travel budgets, including booking and reimbursements
- Manage technical and sales conference attendance, including registration, marketing, and logistics
- Assist with hiring and onboarding processes
- Assist with daily business operations, facilitating team productivity, collaboration and engagement
- Document processes in anticipation of scaling the team
- Other job-related duties – we’re all in this together
- Troubleshooter par excellence – you spot a problem and instinctively start fixing it
- Motivated – you enjoy working and derive a healthy part of your self worth from what you do all day
- Organized and detail-oriented – you know that missing small things can have big consequences
- Excellent communication skills, especially written
- Experienced and comfortable with independent decision making – You’re ok to beg for forgiveness rather than wait for permission
- Experience working for a software or technology company is a plus, but not a requirement
Sound interesting? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a note explaining why this job posting sounds interesting.