We’re looking to add a talented Finite Element Method Software Engineer to our team. A knowledgeable engineer will help us improve and add new capabilities to our state-of-the-art multiscale finite element solver, ultimately helping our customers innovate even faster. Determination and attention to detail is a must to ensure final products live up to expectations of current customers.
- Improve and add new capabilities (element types, material models, etc) to multiscale finite element solver
- Improve existing and implement new integrations with 3rd-party solvers
- Liaise with our UX Software Developers for seamless integration with User Interfaces
- Work closely with our DevOps Engineer to automate as much testing as possible
- Update internal and external documentation
- Other job-related duties as may be assigned as needed
Extensive knowledge of Finite Element Method and its computer implementation
Experience with multiscale modeling is desirable
Experience in C++
Experience with Fortran is desirable
Experience with Qt is desirable
Knowledge of HPC is a plus (e.g. MPI, multi-threading and GPU)
Experience with development tools is a plus (Git, Bitbucket, Bamboo, etc)
If you’re interested in this role, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a note explaining why you’d be a good fit for this role and for MultiMechanics.