We’re looking to add a DevOps engineer to our engineering team. A knowledgeable and experienced engineer will help us ensure that our frequent software improvements are properly integrated, tested and released our customers, in order to keep our technology at the cutting-edge of our industry.
- Maintain and improve Continuous Integration & Deployment processes
- Design, deploy and maintain Linux/Windows, local/remote HPC systems running job queuing systems
- Design and implement scripts to automate software deployment and testing in the HPC environment
- Liaise with our team, and clients as needed, to ensure smooth software updates
- Work with internal support to help product installation and configuration
- Collaborate with external partners and IT service providers
- Document reference architectures and deployment guidelines
- Other job-related duties as may be assigned by management
- Experience with Continuous Integration & Deployment
- Experience in system administration -Experience with QA of engineering/scientific software is plus
- Experienced and comfortable with independent decision making
- Knowledge of C++ is a plus
- Experience with Atlassian’s tools is a plus (e.g. Bamboo, Bitbucket, etc)
If you’re interested in this role, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a note explaining why you’d be a good fit for this role and for MultiMechanics.