We’re looking to add an Application Engineer to our team. A knowledgeable and experienced engineer will help us provide best-in-class support to our clients, working very closely with clients to resolve support tickets, provide training as well as being supportive to other functions within the company – from Marketing to Product Development. Integrity and attention to detail are must-have qualities to ensure high quality services are delivered within expected timeline.
- Work closely with clients to resolve support tickets as quick as possible
- Liaise with our Software Developers to resolve support tickets that need code improvements
- Develop content for Training and Marketing materials, including technical webinars
- Improve internal and external documentation of software products
- Work closely with our DevOps Engineer to add test cases to our QA repository
- Collaborate with external partners and IT service providers
- Other job-related duties as may be assigned as needed
- Experience supporting clients of CAE industry
- Excellent communication skills and fluent English speaker
- Advanced Engineering background
- Experience with other CAE platforms and tools is desirable (e.g. Ansys, Abaqus, LS-Dyna, SIEMENS Femap and Nastran, Autodesk Moldflow and Nastran, among others)
- MSc or PhD education is desirable
- Experience with CAD/CAM/CAE Software Development is a plus
If you’re interested in this role, please send us an email – email@example.com — with your resume and a note explaining why you’d be a good fit for this role and for MultiMechanics.